Red Siskin Mutations
Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

Tema: Red Siskin Mutations

Predeterminado Red Siskin Mutations

Has anyone crossed a Red Siskin with a Red Mosaic Canary. I understand that they have succeeded in Italy. I would be interested in communicating with someone that has these birds in their home.
    I hope to hear from you.
    Regards
    Gordon

Sorry that this Email is in English.

Cardinalito X Canario lipocromoca rosso mosaico

ahora en español

¿Alguien ha cruzado un cardenalito con Canarias rojo mosaico. Entiendo que han tenido éxito en Italia. Yo estaría interesado en comunicarse con alguien que tiene estas aves en su casa. Espero oír de usted. Considera Gordon sentimos que este correo electrónico es en Inglés. Cardinalito X lipocromoca rosso Canario Mosaico
    Última edición por jose almeria; 18/02/2011 a las 13:44

Predeterminado

Yes, clearly been crossed, the multiple occasions.
    Usually done to enhance the red canaries are birds of work, a greeting .-

Predeterminado

Hi Pedro,
    Thanks for reply, It is nice to know that the Red Siskin X Red Mosaic has been successful.
    I have seen a photo in an Italian book showing a bird from this cross and I must admit it
    looks like the Portugues Arlequin, Try coloured. I breed the Red Siskin and have obtained some
    Red Mosaics and I hoping to breed some of these birds not to enhance the Red but to breed
    the try coloured. Do you know of anyone that has bred these birds. The Italian Book is
    Il Cardinalino del Venezuela, published by Edizioni Alcedo.
    Best wishes
    Gordon

Predeterminado

Hi Gordon, I myself have taken offspring of this cross, is not complicated, try and see how you get it, good luck .-
    Use the translator to post in the forum, will help more people. greetings .-

Predeterminado Loved reading through this article :)

Pressfarm is a media repository that assists entrepreneurs find writers to write about their startups. Build a list of reporters and get stated in start-up websites in minutes. Applying our press outreach platform, it's simple to search for editors from various markets, textbooks and categories to find the best fit for your story. Pressfarm will also help create email pitches, push produces, material marketing and significantly more. Pressfarm feel that narrowing down the area to writers that are apt to be thinking about your start-up is superior to giving bulk emails.

Predeterminado Loving the insights of this forum :)

For the person asking for sites about protection dog training nj, dog boarding in mumbai, dog behaviorist book, , I highly suggest this good dog boarding advice forum or for petco dog training, guard dog training books, protection dog training pa, see this important puppy training info site as well as k9 training books, puppy training tricks, guard dog training videos, see this dog training 101, dog obedience competition, protection dog training san diego, try this useful dog boarding tips not to mention puppy training tricks, k9 training dfw, protection dog training vest, check out this important puppy training advice and solid k9 training, dog boarding fredericksburg va, dog obedience near me, peruse this cool dog behaviourist advice. For k9 training london, puppy training tips for border collies, protection dog training mn, see this useful puppy training advice and for guard dog training ct, protection dog training cane corso, puppy training essentials, have a look at this excellent puppy training advice as well as protection dog training puppy, dog training clickers, dog boarding kennels uk, try this great guard dog training tips is good and for dog boarding houston, puppy training classes in my area, off leash k9 training, peruse this excellent dog training advice and guard dog training app, puppy training website, protection dog training nc, peruse this important dog behaviourist advice for good measure.